Are you an Entrepreneur Mum or a mum with a passion and a big dream? If so you most probably know lots about goal setting. Your end-of-year inbox was probably crammed with tips for starting the new year off right with goal-setting tips and strategies. Many are feel-good, rah-rah types of messages which are fun to read, but about as helpful as the endless “inspirational” infographics that flood your social media feeds. And many are so generic, they were probably copied from mainstream magazines—the sort that make you dissatisfied with your life while you’re reading articles showcasing the perfect décor of some generic millionaire and his perfect trophy wife or yacht.
Goals that are most fun to set usually possess two golden qualities: They are attainable… yet stretch you out of your comfort zone.
- They should always be in alignment with your most important values.
- They also offer you one priceless benefit: Each goal advances you a step further towards attaining your dream lifestyle and business.
So why do most people suck at goal-setting and goal-keeping?
The answer lies in your personality, which one of these are you?
- You are excited about setting new goals… but you become easily distracted—and discouraged
- Your stomach knots up into a dismal little lump of cold gravy when you try to set a goal. You put it off till later.
- You have iron self-discipline. You set goals, and although it’s not easy for you to keep walking the straight and narrow towards them, reminding yourself of the benefits you will reap, if you stay true to your path, normally you will be successful.
Here is the answer that can help you achieve your dreams and goals faster than you ever thought possible in 17 Easy Steps.